Monday, January 28, 2008

Reunion Ahoy!

Had one heck of a day at my alma mater.. TVS school, Tumkur. Met people whom I had not met in 8-9 years! (thats nearly half my life!)

Going back to school.. seeing all those once familiar places.. talking to all those chaps whom you grew up with.. Playing in that field which you did every evening in school.. climbing those mountains and traversing those fields with those people whom you grew up with.. All those akka's* and sir's.. All the memories flooding back.. talking about life as if we are veterans.. answering tons of questions from juniors... those gasps or whispers when the junior _most_ realise who you are.. those smiles.. those days.

School was fun. Then. Now. Forever.

A few pics of the reunion after the jump.

* Its the norm at school to address all lady teachers as "Akka". Somehow the same thing did not catch up with the "Anna" and we stuck to "Sir".. Akka and Anna mean elder sister and brother respectively, in Kannada.

PS: Pics not taken by me. I had handed the camera to a teacher of mine who was slisha vetti.. :)








2 comments:

all or nothing said...

good going sandeep!

never told me about your new blog. but then, you were always the chupa rustam type.

Makam said...

He he.. I am yet to come to terms with the fact that this blog exists! :)